Kitchen Note: About that Farmer's Cheese

For the next batch, I doubled the ingredients and the cheese came out with the same texture with a slightly lemony flavor. I think I should have left the cheese alone. Alas, I didn't. I took half the cheese and dumped it into a food prep along with sun-dried tomatoes from a jar and roasted garlic cloves. It whirred around until the mixture was well blended.

I now have a cheese spread for crackers and/or bread. I think first batch of cheese tasted better as a solid than a spread. At least before the cracker-eating ritual was more manual and I could pile on the sun-dried tomatoes on top of sliced rounds of cheese and the cracker. It tastes okay, but I won't be serving this version up at any upcoming potlucks.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...